James Sullivan and Peter Geikie-Cobb provide an update on their market views, positioning within the funds and more in our latest Q&A video.
Questions covered and their respective timestamps are listed below:
1. What are your 2019 reflections to date?
2. What are your valuation screens telling you? (00:48)
3. How do you pair this with top down observations? (01:36)
4. What is the rationale behind your UK domestic exposure? (02:31)
5. Your short dated bond duration suggests you’re expecting rates to rise? (03:25)
6. What allocation changes have you recently implemented? (04:31)
7. Do you see a structural shift towards ‘green’ investing? (05:21)
8. What is your short term outlook? (05:59)
If you have a question that we haven’t answered in this video, please feel free to contact us directly via [email protected]