Implemented Asset Consulting
We believe that in the uncertain world of investments, the only way to achieve appropriate results consistently is to adopt a structured process that is implemented consistently. MOSA’s implemented consulting offering is based on a systematic process outlined in the diagram below.
The Fund’s Investment Policy Statement
We place great store in the need for an appropriately structured IPS for a fund. This document should be the guide for all of a fund’s investment-related decision making. We work with our client to analyse and record the following:
- The key principles (or ‘truths’) regarding investments.
- The responsibilities of all parties involved in managing the fund’s investments.
- The fund’s members’ expected retirement outcomes based on their current share of the fund, net projected contributions and investment performance.
- A statement of the investment objectives to meet their required retirement outcomes.
- The statement of the investment strategy to achieve the stated investment outcomes.
The rest of the process outlined above relates to the consistent checking of the relevance of the IPS to current market conditions and the performance of the underlying managers or funds used in it. As part of our service, we provide comprehensive reporting to our clients – both for the board of trustees (or management boards) and the members.
Meet the Institutional Asset Consulting Team
How can we assist you
For further information or to arrange a preliminary discussion, please contact us.