How to invest with us
Should you invest via a platform kindly send us a deal notification or simply contact us in order that we can note your interest and assist where appropriate.We have a range of collective investment schemes (unit trusts) and segregated mandates that cater for a range of discerning private clients, independent financial advisers, family offices and institutional clients around the globe. To invest in our funds, you may do so directly or via most of the platforms.
Client Portfolio Management and DFM Services
MitonOptimal International offers a wide range of efficient investment management services, including bespoke portfolio, tailored and DFM management options, based on each clients preferences, investment pot and proposed mandate. For further information and to receive a no-cost proposal, please contact us via email: [email protected] or telephone: t: +27 (0) 21 689 3579
South African (Domestic) Funds
Investing via a platform:
Should you invest via a platform kindly send us a deal notification or simply contact us in order that we can note your interest and assist where appropriate.
MitonOptimal IP Application Form – 516.36 KB – Last Updated: March 24, 2016
- Complete and sign the respective application form above and attach the required FICA documentation. NOTE: ADD LINK TO DOWNLOADS PAGES
- Copy of application plus the required FICA documentation may either be faxed to us on +27 (0)21 685 6944 or be scanned and emailed to us at [email protected]. The original document should be retained by your office and our compliance officer may call on you from time to time to verify that you hold the original application plus the appropriate FICA documents on file.
- Applications for Units must be received by 14h30 in order to receive the end of day price. Any application form received after 14h40 will be dealt on the following working day.
- Telephone: +27 (0)21 689 3579
- Email: [email protected].