Terms & Conditions
The information contained within this web site is for the information of prospective and existing clients of the MitonOptimal Group of companies (“MitonOptimal”). It is not intended as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell investments. The information provided is believed to be correct and, where applicable, was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy or completeness cannot be guaranteed. MitonOptimal and/or its affiliates cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions contained within this web site or for any consequences arising from the use of this site or the information contained within it. The contents of this website are subject to change without notice.
The distribution of information contained within this web site may be restricted by law in certain countries and, accordingly, persons who access it are required to inform themselves of and comply with any such restrictions. Persons interested in making any investment or accepting any service detailed in this site should inform themselves as to (i) the legal requirements in their country of nationality, residence or domicile, (ii) any foreign exchange requirement which they may encounter and (iii) the income tax and other tax consequences which might be relevant to the acquisition, holding or disposal of any investment. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, MitonOptimal is unable to accept business directly from US persons.
The value of investments and any income generated may go down as well as up and is not guaranteed. Past performance is not a guide to future performance. Quoted returns are not guaranteed. Different funds have different levels of risk and changes in currency exchange rates may have an adverse effect on the value, price or income of investments. MitonOptimal’s strict application of risk parameters in no way offers a guarantee of capital growth or maintenance.
The contents on this site may not be reproduced without the written permission of MitonOptimal and may not be distributed where promotion of MitonOptimal’s services are unauthorised. MitonOptimal and/or its connected persons may have used some or all of the material contained in this site (including the research or analysis on which it is based), before publication. The information found on this site is not an invitation to invest and appropriate advice should be sought before relying on any information contained herein.
- MitonOptimal Portfolio Management (CI) Limited is registered in Guernsey (Registration No. 36763) and is licensed and regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission under the Protection of Investors (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law 1987, as amended.
- MitonOptimal South Africa (Pty) Limited (Registration No. 2005/032750/07) is regulated by the South Africa Financial Services Board – Licence no. 28160.
- MitonOptimal Portfolio Management (Pty) Limited is an Authorised Financial Services Provider License No. 734, regulated by the South African Financial Services Board – Registered No. 2000/000717/07 – Vat No.4070188646.
- MitonOptimal Asia Pte Limited is registered in Singapore (Registration No. 201120369C).
- MitonOptimal Portfolio Management (IOM) Limited is registered in the Isle of Man (Company Registration Number: 103941C)
- Coram Asset Management Ltd is registered in England & Wales (No. 09138865) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Potential investors should be aware that our funds may make investments in equities, bonds, cash, commodities alternative strategies and commercial property. Investors should be aware that there is no guarantee that investments bought by the funds will go up.
The past performance of the funds is no guide as to future performance. As the price of units and the amount of income distributed or accumulated may go down as well as up, the Manager has no obligation to redeem units at the subscription price originally paid.
If you are in any doubt about the contents of these terms and conditions, you should not enter the site and consult your stockbroker, bank manager, solicitor, accountant or other professional advisor.